- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, GenXrider will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- GenXrider will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- GenXrider will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- GenXrider will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Payment services: Your individual credit card or any other payment information is not kept on the GenXrider servers.
- GenXrider will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- GenXrider will not intentionally sell, distribute or share member’s private and personally identifiable information except in such cases GenXrider engages a third party to help deliver services and/or products which are promised and advertised on our site. In such a case, the third party agrees to keep all member information confidential.
- GenXrider will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
Google Analytics, AdWords use and how to Opt-out
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Google provides a browser add-on to block Google Analytics tracking and is available here: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on